SERVICES PROVIDED INCLUDE
- 24 hour safe shelter, crisis hotline and supportive counselling
- Safety Planning
- Meals, clothing and personal necessities
- Financial, legal, medical and housing
- Assistance with emergency transportation
- Advocacy and referrals
- Children's programs; including childcare culturally sensitive services
FEATURED VIDEOwatch more videos
If you or someone you know is being abused, we can help – call our confidential free hotline and talk to someone today.
We’re here to help answer your questions, offer you options, and help you develop a safety plan.
When you’re ready, we’ll be there with as much assistance as you need.
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES – we’re hiring! new postings available (June/July 2017)